A guided journaling workbook for those in intimate relationships who want to boost their sex life, and get to know themselves more intimately.
This 30 page workbook is ideal for those who are ready to go deeper into their desires in an effort to improve their sex and relationships.
This product has been created by a qualified sex and relationship educator, and is fully guided (it's not just a few journaling questions!)
THIS JOURNALING WORKBOOK IS FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE:
- Struggling with their sex life and need a tool to help them identify their wants and needs more deeply
- Wanting to improve their sex and intimate life by getting to know themselves on a more intimate level
- In need of a guided tool to help them improve their sex life, enjoy sex again and feel happier in their relationship
>> THIS WORKBOOK IS FOR INDIVIDUALS IN A COUPLE WHO WOULD LIKE TO IMPROVE THEIR INTIMATE RELATIONSHIP BY GETTING TO KNOW THEMSELVES AND THEIR DESIRES ON A DEEPER LEVEL.
If you are single looking for a journal that is specifically tailored to support your dating life you need this journal, click here!
The activities in this printable have been taken from my work as a qualified Sex and Relationships educator. They have all been designed to increase intimacy and connection, whilst also supporting you to communicate about your wishes and desires honestly.
This workbook serves as a framework to help you explore your sexuality, guiding you to work out what's next for you in the bedroom and supporting you to talk more openly about sex in a comfortable and safe way.
This isn't just for couples who are struggling but a tool for us ALL to use when our sex lives feel a bit lacklustre!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me before purchasing- I want you to be happy and buy the right product for your relationship!
Intimacy Journal for Relationships
1. Introduction: why and how the journal works
2. Intimacy Journal: 20 intimate questions
3. Summary Section: Compiling your experience
4. Communication: How to take to your partner about intimacy tips